How to Support the Project
Researchers from Liverpool John Moores University and project partners need your support as frontline para coaches, coach developers and sporting agencies, to help us explore and positively impact the European para coach landscape.
- Promoting the project throughout your networks
- Encouraging para coaches to complete the online survey and also volunteer for follow-up interviews
- Identifying best practice case studies relating to para coaching practice and coach development
- Providing feedback on the European ParaCoach Framework and online course
- Signposting us to para sport-specific agencies, policies, educational frameworks, workshops and conferences, coaching practices, sport science knowledge, blogs, vlogs or videos that promote best practice in this context
- Attending ParaCoach events and inviting us to para sport-specific workshops
- Connecting us with through social media @para_coaching and our website
We look forward to sharing this journey with you in ensuring that para coaches receive the recognition and support needed to flourish along the sport pathway. We believe ParaCoach will increase both the number of high quality sporting opportunities and performers with impairment realising their sporting ambitions.